With 25 years of Truth in Lending history, Brooks.DLL is a mortgage math engine designed to supply all the calculations needed for accurate Truth in Lending compliance. There is no need to re-invent the wheel when Brooks.DLL has been designed to be integrated easily into your processing system. With this product embedded into your LOS/POS it allows you not only to control all the variables, giving consistency to your operation, but also to utilize a flexible math tool that can keep pace with changing mortgage instruments.
As the mortgage industry moves to catch up with the available technology, companies are evaluating web- based services and hosting their LOSs on their own servers. There are a number of web-based solutions and they are an excellent method for gathering third-party data. However, the lender does not always want to sacrifice the speed and control and may prefer a combination of using the web and hosting/processing data on their own system. This will allow them increased speed and control.
By incorporating Brooks.DLL, you can eliminate the limitations that a web browser imposes and still gain the operational and cost advantages of the internet. With Brooks.DLL, you will have a program that is easy to write to and a cost-effective method for handling all Truth in Lending disclosures. Additionally, it will provide you with a tool to create new products and adopt variations on existing products in this fast-paced environment, without jeopardizing compliance.
Brooks.DLL Features and Benefits
- High level of flexibility allowing you to offer a wider variety of products and improve business agility in the time a new product is brought to market.
- Leverage the knowledge of the industry leader in Reg. Z and provide confidences to any loan purchaser that the TILs are correct.
- Support and maintenance is now a controlled expense and easy to budget allowing you to focus on other areas of your company.
- Written in C sharp, a language that is easily integrated to web applications.
- No costly development time and accuracy testing helping to bring your project in on schedule.
- Provides tools that enable your organization to meet and exceed your technology objectives.
- Since it is hosted on your computer any sensitive data attached to the file remains in your control.
- By using our math as your disclosure tool and writing to it as needed you can easily replace the parts around it without replacing the whole system.
- Allows you to develop your own process flow and call the math when you want to.
- Organizations creating their own mortgage processing systems.
- Document prep companies that are looking to supply accurate TIL information.
- Software vendors looking to rewrite code for web-based applications.