Brooks.Math Web Service
Brooks.Math is a web service used in automating Truth in Lending disclosures. By utilizing XML technology, we can reduce the cost involved with integrating a web service with an LOS. By doing this, you gain the most accurate and flexible tool on the market to disclose any mortgage to comply with Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act. When utilizing this service, you gain control over the disclosure process and reduce the need for redundant manual input.
Today, companies are reevaluating their loan processing needs and are looking for solutions to gain the cost and operational advantage of services using web-based technology. Web services enable companies to control costs and increase efficiencies. Brooks.Math can accomplish this task by providing an automated solution to your TIL disclosure requirements.
Brooks.Math Key Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective web-based tool for Regulation Z disclosures.
- Reduces input errors and guarantees 100% compliance with Regulation Z.
- Certifying compliance can save you thousands of dollars in fines.
- XML format allows for flexible integration.
- Significant cost savings through subscription-based service.
- System updates automatically as program enhancements are made.
- Customizable output to display data in any format you choose.
- Ability to disclose any mortgage instrument, giving your organization flexibility to offer cutting-edge products.